- Manage and Monitor GMP (Good Manufacture Practice) processes via proper documentation controls as well as software deployment throughout the following 5 aspects of our operations: Equipment Management, Supplier Management, Training Management, Corrective Action and Customer Complaints Management
- Resolve various inter-department issues such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control or cost analysis via Fishbowl software.
- Implement and maintain internal document control system through QCBD software. Constantly improve SOP procedures and processes in a food health environment.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy. All documents need to be stored and maintained at QCBD software. Locate gaps or deficiencies among departments and improve organizational process flows and efficiency.
- Utilize excellent business communication skills to confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Compile and prepare monthly report for Operations Manager to review at the end of each month. Candidate needs to have fundamental understanding of Management Accounting and finance in order to understand and translate various financial reports into useful management information.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well-maintained.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
Master degree in Business Administration, and GMP certificate.
Contact Method: Please e-mail your resume to Ms. Abigail Ang, at [email protected] This notice will be posted until 10/2/2018.